You Are 55% Sexy
Your Sex Appeal Is: High
You’re quite sexy, and you’re probably at least partially aware of your powers.
March 6, 2008
Name three things that make a man, or woman, sexy. Why do you think these things make them sexy?
Intelligence – It turns me on to have an intelligent conversation with somebody.
Nice lips – When it comes to girls, mainly. I just think they’re more attractive than thin ones.
Eyes – Eyes are the one thing I’m very picky about. I don’t know why.
Name one thing about you that is sexy. Why do you think this one thing is sexy about you?
I don’t know if the entire world would agree, but I think that I have a nice body. I’m thin, but naturally so. I am petite, and I like it. I have a pretty good body image.
- Starbucks caramel frappucino with an extra shot
- Starbucks coffee frappucino with an extra shot
- Starbucks iced latte
- Starbucks iced black tea
- Starbucks hot black tea
- Bad Ass Coffee Shop – Blended Caramel Wave
- Cherry Pepsi
- Mountain Dew
1. 5 names you like.
2. 5 names you don’t like.
3. 5 of your most overused words/phrases.
- a lot
- i don’t know
4. 5 things you do, (or should do,) daily.
- brush my teeth
- get dressed
- get online
- do some school work
5. 5 of your favorite stores, (they can be online or off.)
- JC Penney
- Hot Topic
- that really nice store in Sacramento (Nugget)
- Starbucks (it counts)
1. Under what conditions would you kiss a stranger?
None! I’m taken.
2. Who was the last person you sent a text message to? If you’ve never sent someone a text message, is there some reason
The last person I sent a text message to was… Will.
3. When was the last time you deliberately surprised someone?
I really don’t know. Probably yesterday… I won’t say what happened though.
4. How often do walk somewhere (hopefully, other than the mailbox)?
Just about everyday. I walk to class. Hell, I have to walk just to get to my car.
5. What were the longest and shortest durations of your romantic relationships?
Shortest – 2 weeks
Longest – 1.5 years
Bonus (as in optional):What is missing from your life.
March 3, 2008
1) What existing country has the most beautiful sounding name?
2) What job do you think would be a lot of fun to try out for awhile?
Actress or model
3) For what would you sell your soul?
I think I may have done that already.
4) What is the best revenge you have ever taken on someone?
I don’t know, I guess just thinking mean thoughts.
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
(To see picture, visit the site) I think of a little kid who fell on the ground and has just got up, and is looking at their hands to see scrapes and bruises.
1. What smell reminds you of your childhood?
That pine tree smell. I love it!
2. Would you ever consider getting laser eye surgery?
Yes! I’m actually excited about getting it sometime in the future.
3. What food do you love now, that took you a long time to develop a taste for?
Hamburgers. Believe it or not, I hated them as a kid.
4. Do you have sensitive skin? Is there any material that you don’t like touching your skin?
I have very sensitive skin. The only lotion I can use on my back is baby lotion.
5. Whose speaking voice is your favourite to listen to?
Homers! Other than that, I love Scarlett Johansson’s voice.
February 29, 2008
I’m going to the waterpark today (indoors), what are your plans for the weekend?
My plans for the weekend include babysitting an 11 year old for a few hours, sitting around and being lazy, watching some tv, and blogging!
Q1 – You’re the Designer: If you had to design a popular mass-market T-shirt, what kind of design/message would you produce?
Not too sure at the moment. Probably something related to women’s rights, or something nerdy.
Q2 – Parlez-vous francais: Without looking it up, how many countries border France? Can you name them? Regardless of whether you can name them, do you think it’s important for people to know the answer to this question or questions like this one?
Nope, but I really wish I could. I think it is important that people know answers to questions like this, it’s our world, we need to be informed.
Q3 – What he Said: Yesterday, during a press conference, President Bush fielded the following question from a reporter:
Mr. President, you’ve stressed over and over in recent days particularly the importance of keeping America safe, and yet you have not yet filled a key national security post–Homeland Security Advisor. Fran Townsend announced her resignation as Homeland Security Advisor months ago, in November. What is the delay there, and what are Americans to make of that delay? Is America less safe because of it?
The President’s response:
We got a fine man named Joel Bagnal working that office right now. He’s a professional. I trust his judgment. He’s a real good guy. And no, they shouldn’t worry about Joel. He knows what he’s doing. Joel Bagnal has occupied the position. He’s doing the job, and I’ve got confidence in him. And so should the American people have confidence in him. He’s a fine professional. He knows what he’s doing. And I’m very comfortable in saying, on your cameras, that our staff in the White House, led by Joel Bagnal, knows what they’re doing when it comes to advising the President on matters of homeland security.
Apparently, the Homeland Security Advisor position is one that needs to be officially appointed by the President, yet he hasn’t done so. Knowing only what you just read, do you find the President’s response to the reporter’s question (as well as his handling of the matter) acceptable?
Acceptable? I don’t know. I don’t feel too comfortable with that answer, I mean, basically the president just repeated the same couple of sentences twice.
Q4 – Cell Phone Plan: Recently, Verizon announced a new cell phone calling plan that allows customers to place an unlimited number of calls anywhere in the U.S. at anytime of the day for $99 per month. Within hours of announcing the new plan, several other cell phone providers matched Verizon’s price and terms. Taking into consideration how much you pay for your current cell phone plan (assuming you have one), what do you think of the $99 rate plan?
Well, we have four phones on our plan, and our bill is a hundred and something dollars, so it’s not worth it for my family.
1. Do you have a green thumb? How so/not?
I don’t think so, but then again I have never tried to grow anything, really.
2. What is your best skill/ability? Why?
I like to think that I can be a good writer at times, but I’m better at photography.
3. If someone asked a friend of yours, “Hey, what is one thing your friend is exceptional at?”, what would they say about you? Why?
Being an entrepreneur. Or photography.